- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the stated departure time of your scheduled cruise. You must present a valid photo identification card at check-in.
- Payment for your reservation or tickets can be made by cash, credit card – we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express – or check. We will ONLY accept checks for ADVANCE payment meaning that your check must be received 1 day prior to your cruise sail date. When paying by check, you must present a valid photo identification card with your current address.
- No Firearms are permitted on the vessel!!
If assistance is needed due to a disability, please call us. If there is a special dietary need please call us. All dining cruises have reserved seating. If you would like to sit with another group, please call us. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate seating requests at the time of boarding. Our phone number is (814) 459-9696.
No animals are allowed on the Victorian Princess unless the animal is a licensed service animal.
No marijuana or marijuana products, nor any illegal substances are permitted on board the Victorian Princess!
- Smoking is not permitted inside any vessel. Smoking is allowed on the outer decks only.=
- No outside food or beverages are permitted on premises.
- Cars are welcome to park along Dobbins Landing and State Street. Do not drive busses to the boat because the road does not allow you to turn around.
- We do not cancel due to weather; the only thing that affects the boat going out on the bay is high winds or lightning. If weather is not permitting we stay docked side and continue the meal. (We will offer a $15 voucher/per customer for meal cruises over $40 and a $10 voucher/per customer for meal cruises under $40, since the cruise did not happen)
- Wheelchairs are permitted aboard the Victorian Princess, portable wheelchairs are preferred but are not a must.
- Moonlight and Happy Hour cruises are partially dockside.
- Cancellations for public cruises MUST be received 36 hours prior to the scheduled cruise. There will be no refunds after this time.
- We need 15 passengers to sail, if not you will be fully refunded or upgraded to any cruise of your choice if we have to cancel.
- The Victorian Princess is inspected and certified annually by the United States Coast Guard.
- For parties greater than 12 passengers an automatic gratuity will be placed on your reservation of $3-$5, depending on the cruise you opted for.
- Parties greater than 12 are required to pay a non-refundable 10% of total bill at time of reservation booking. Payment or cancellation for parties of 12 or more are expected full payment or cancellation 7 days prior to their cruise date. Your 10% deposit will be refunded if cancelled before 30 days before date of cruise.
The Victorian Princess is committed to providing excellent customer service in a safe and secure environment. Our vessels and crew are licensed and inspected regularly by the U.S. Coast Guard and must operate in compliance with the Marine Transportation Security Act of 2002.
- Prior to sailing, the Captain of your vessel will give a safety and security speech. We kindly ask that you listen carefully and if you have any questions or concerns at anytime during your cruise, that you contact one of our uniformed deck crew.
- Passengers may be subject to search.
- Carry on items/baggage may be subject to search.
- Unattended items left on vessels or the dock will be removed immediately.
- We operate rain or shine. Please plan to dress according to the weather, including coats, hoodies, rain jackets or ponchos. However, in case of severe weather conditions (i.e. lightening or high winds), it is at the Captain’s discretion to cancel the cruise or remain dockside.
- If a cruise is interrupted by unsafe weather conditions the ship will return to dock early for the safety of the customers.
- Happy Hour and Moonlight cruises are non-refundable and will not be rescheduled.
We do not cancel due to weather; the only thing that affects the boat going out on the bay is high winds or lightning. If weather does not permit cruising, we stay docked side and continue the meal. (We will offer a $15 voucher/per customer for meal cruises over $40 and a $10 voucher/per customer for meal cruises under $40, since the cruise did not leave the dock). The Victorian Princess provides refunds in the form of a Gift card which expires 1 year from the date of issue.
Cancellations for public cruises MUST be received 48 hours prior to the scheduled cruise. There will be no refunds after this time.
- Parties greater than 12 are required to pay a non-refundable 10% of the total bill at the time of the reservation booking. Payment for parties of 12 or more is expected in full 14 days prior to the cruise date. Your 10% deposit will be refunded if the cruise is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the date of the cruise.
- If canceled, passengers will be notified by phone prior to the cruise and rain checks will be issued. If a cruise is interrupted by unsafe weather conditions the ship will return to dock early for the safety of the customers.