Local Taste of Erie Sunset Cruise
Saturday, July 24th, from 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Join unique local vendors at our Saturday Night Sunset Cruise! Enjoy the sunset and the ambiance with local start ups.
- Sightseeing Passenger Price does not include meal
Join unique local vendors at our Saturday Night Sunset Cruise!
1. Flower Kitchen Bakery – Locally produced exotic flowers and fruits infused gourmet cakes.
2. Blind Tiger Spirit-Free Cocktails – All-natural, organic, and ready to drink. Each beverage mirrors a classic drink from the Prohibition era.
3. Pisano Family Wine Cellar – Continuing a Southern Italian family tradition of authentic wine production dating back to nearly a century.
4. Luminary Distilling – Crafted with care, locally focused spirits
1. Gone Local Erie – Local Products, corporate gifts, and handmade goods – all products are made in Erie and Northwest PA
2. Flagship City Press – Local, women-owned business that creates unique Erie-inspired stationery and gifts for the Erie-ite in your life.
3. Dragonfly Lake Scents – Homemade bath and body products, specializing in soaps, bath bombs, lotions, lip balms, body creams, and more!
4. Wicks and Wax Studio – Locally owned business, the cozy DIY candle studio offers a selection of fragrance favorites to create a customized hand poured candle.
5. Creations by Ashley – Handmade signs, greeting cards, and small canvas bags. All the items are customizable and holiday themed for sale year round.
1 State Street, Erie, PA